Credible News
  • Home
  • Conflict
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • Foreign
  • Health
  • ICT
  • Legal
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Conflict
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • Foreign
  • Health
  • ICT
  • Legal
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
Credible News
No Result
View All Result

Hunter Biden set to take on Trump’s sons in cage fight

Potentially turning the long-running grudge between the families

admin by admin
April 10, 2026
in Conflict, Foreign, News
0
Cage fight

Hunter Biden

0
SHARES
17
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

US politics already feels like a contact sport, but one of Washington’s most bitter political feuds may literally be headed to the mat after former president Joe Biden’s son challenged the two eldest Trump brothers to a cage fight.

After years of verbal sparring, Hunter Biden said in a video posted online Thursday he would be “100 percent in” for a bout against President Donald Trump’s sons Don Jr and Eric, potentially turning the long-running grudge between the families into a pay‑per‑view spectacle.

Channel 5, run by left-wing social media influencer Andrew Callaghan, posted a video to its Instagram Thursday featuring the younger Biden explaining that he would be appearing in several venues on the media company’s upcoming US tour.

“I think he’s trying to organize a cage match, me versus Eric and Don Jr. I told him I’d do it — 100 percent in, if he can pull it off,” Biden said.

Details of the proposed showdown remain hazy, including whether the elder Trump brothers would fight together or separately, and where such an event might take place.

Also Read: Biden slams Trump over cuts in Social Security benefits

There has so far been no public response from Don Jr or Eric — who, at 48 and 42 respectively, have an age advantage over their 56-year-old putative opponent.

The rivalry between the current White House occupant and his predecessor — sharpened when Biden beat Trump in the 2020 election — has been marked by unusually personal attacks and escalating rhetoric.

Trump has repeatedly derided his Democratic foe with nicknames such as “Sleepy Joe” and accused his administration — without evidence — of fixing the 2020 election and “weaponizing” federal agencies against Republicans.

Biden, for his part, has cast Trump as a threat to democratic norms and once said he would have wanted to “beat the hell” out of the billionaire Republican over his crude comments about women if they’d been at high school together.

Any clash of the younger generation would echo a long history of personal feuds in US politics — from the 1804 duel between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton to the much-hyped but never-realized 2023 cage match between tech billionaires Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg.

With mixed martial arts enjoying a surge in popularity — and even an Ultimate Fighting Championship event planned for the White House grounds later this year — the line between politics and spectacle in Washington appears blurrier than ever.

Callaghan suggested the cage match may have been floated partly in jest, according to USA TODAY, but said he would be “more than happy” to arrange the contest if all sides were willing to step into the octagon.

 

 

Vanguard News

Tags: Andrew CallaghanCage fightHunter BidenPresident Donald Trump’s sons Don Jr and Eric
Previous Post

Vance arrives Islamabad ahead of crunch talks with Iran

Next Post

Alausa under fire for delaying FCE Akoka panel report

admin

admin

Next Post
Minister of Education, Tunji Alausa

Alausa under fire for delaying FCE Akoka panel report

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Trending
  • Comments
  • Latest
Kwara State university campus in Osi ready for first lectures

Kwara State university campus in Osi ready for first lectures

November 18, 2024
Police warn Lagosians against economic disturbance during NLC protest

Police in Kano urges caution as Muslims begin Ramadan

March 11, 2024
In the dark: UCH’s mounting power crisis

Is UCH in darkness: Need for responsible journalism!

February 9, 2025
Tiktok

Court remands Tik Toker for posting President Tinubu’s obituary

July 25, 2025
Corper recounts ordeal of Agunechemba attack, seeks prosecution

Corper recounts ordeal of Agunechemba attack, seeks prosecution

2

ADC begins online membership registration

2
Biden arrives Israel

Biden visits Israel amidst killing of more Palestinians

1
handcuffs

Police arrests 34-year-old man for raping 90-year-old woman

1
Peter Obi emerges NDC sole presidential aspirant

0bi emerges NDC’s only presidential aspirant

May 19, 2026
Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

May 19, 2026
Pop star Shakira wins legal victory in tax dispute

Shakira wins legal victory in tax dispute

May 19, 2026
Arsenal’s German midfielder, Kai Havertz celebrates scoring the team’s second goal during the English Premier League football match between Arsenal and Brentford at the Emirates Stadium in London on March 9, 2024.

Arsenal scraps through Burnley

May 19, 2026

Recent News

Peter Obi emerges NDC sole presidential aspirant

0bi emerges NDC’s only presidential aspirant

May 19, 2026
Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

May 19, 2026
Pop star Shakira wins legal victory in tax dispute

Shakira wins legal victory in tax dispute

May 19, 2026
Arsenal’s German midfielder, Kai Havertz celebrates scoring the team’s second goal during the English Premier League football match between Arsenal and Brentford at the Emirates Stadium in London on March 9, 2024.

Arsenal scraps through Burnley

May 19, 2026
Credible News

At Credible News we seek, process and serve news, opinions and analyses that are verifiable and reliable.
We also provide readers with authentic and credible facts and figures, news, opinions and analyses to make informed choices.

Follow Us

Browse by Category

  • Accident
  • Agriculture
  • Banking
  • Conflict
  • Crime
  • Development
  • Economy
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
  • Features
  • Foreign
  • Global Trade
  • Health
  • Human Interest
  • ICT
  • Interviews
  • Legal
  • Life Style
  • News
  • Oil & Gas
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Security
  • Sports
  • Travel
  • Trending
  • Women

Recent News

Peter Obi emerges NDC sole presidential aspirant

0bi emerges NDC’s only presidential aspirant

May 19, 2026
Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

Court to rule May 26 on Jonathan eligibility suit

May 19, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

© 2024 Credible News - The place for all factual stories. Designed by VintoICT Solutions.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Conflict
  • Crime
  • Education
  • Economy
  • Entertainment
  • Foreign
  • Health
  • ICT
  • Legal
  • Politics
  • Security
  • Sports

© 2024 Credible News - The place for all factual stories. Designed by VintoICT Solutions.